A special welcome and an unforgettable superior holiday await you here at Bucklawren near Looe in Cornwall
Bucklawren Bed & Breakfast, Looe is a working farm set deep in the beautiful Cornish countryside. There are superb sea views across our fields, and we’re just one mile from the beach and three miles from the picturesque fishing village of Looe.
Book on our website and save 7.5% by using the Promotional Code Bucklawren2018
Stay at Bucklawren Farm Bed & Breakfast for:
- 4 Star, Gold Award B&B accommodation
- A wonderful, peaceful location with large garden
- Close to Looe, Polperro and the Eden Project
- Free Wifi
- Ample free parking
- Traditional farmhouse breakfast using local produce
- Unfortunately we do not accept pets however we do have self catering cottages where we do take pets
- Check in between 4pm-6pm on day of arrival (other times by prior arrangement)
- Check out at 10.30 am on day of departure
Daily Terms per double room from £85
Daily terms per single room from £60
Open all year except Christmas
For current discounts and longer stays please contact direct on 01503 240738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the most popular fishing villages in Cornwall, the village of Polperro, is only a few miles away and is undoubtedly one of the prettiest villages in Cornwall.
When you stay with us at Bucklawren Bed & Breakfast, Looe, there’s a great choice of things to do. Along with golf, cycling, riding, tennis, or water sports you could take breathtaking cliff walks along Cornwall’s spectacular coastal path.
Looe in Cornwall is the ideal base for touring around to see the beautiful coast and country. For those looking for a lazy break you can unwind at one of our nearby sandy safe bathing beaches.
Take a gentle stroll along the quiet Cornish lanes discovering picturesque villages and a countryside rich in wildlife. To add to the mix, there are thrilling days out for the whole family, including the world-renowned Eden Project, the Lost Gardens of Heligan and the nearby Monkey Sanctuary.