Covid 19 Updates

Posted on: 06/14/20 11:39 AM

We are still awaiting the latest guidance to come from the government as to when we are able to reopen, it looks likely that it will be in the coming week.

When we are able to open things may be a bit different from what guests would usually expect at Bucklawren but we need to make sure that we keep you and ourselves safe.

If you are interested in booking please do give us a ring and we can discuss your requirements

If you already have a booking,providing the government say we open, we will be in touch so you know what to expect when you visit.